Chutes and Bulkheads
- Designed for Thermo King Precedent™ units- Compatible with Thermo King and competitive units
NEW PrimAir™ Chute Systems features:
• Ramped, mesh discharge end to prevent chute tear-down during loading
• Drive rivets and spacers included
- Spacers create side-air discharge, minimizing temperature variance throughout trailer
- Drive rivets and spacers not included on full Velcro chute
• Industry-leading tear strength and tensile strength for increased life and durability
• High quality, easy-to-clean materials
• Heavy-duty brass grommets for easy installation
• 10 ft of Velcro included on end of chute, which can be used to minimize chute damage during loading (except full Velcro chutes)
• Full Velcro chutes feature ramped mesh end and full-length Velcro for maximum protection against damage during loading
• All adapters (except Flex) come standard with Velcro attachment to the chute to reduce damage and for easy disconnection for dry loads where maximum volume is required
• Flex Adapter allows the chute and adapter to move out of the way and provide flexibility regardless of the product being
Designed for Precedent
The new PrimAir return air bulkhead was designed to work perfectly with Thermo King’s new Precedent units. While the bulkhead is compatible with older Thermo King and Carrier® units, it has been optimized to deliver the best airflow possible from the Precedent unit.
Easier to Handle and Install
The new bulkhead design is narrower than previous and
competitive models, making it lightweight and easy to handle during installation and allowing for easier service access.
|Maximizes Unit Efficiency|
The new PrimAir bulkhead also has larger air inlets, which are shaped to reduce the amount of pressure drop seen across the bulkhead. This lower pressure drop means the refrigeration
unit works more efficiently – reducing fuel consumption and wear on the fans.
Easy Service Access
With the PrimAir™ bulkhead, servicing the evaporator is a whole lot easier. By simply unlatching the top half of the bulkhead, it can be lowered to provide access to evaporator, a highly practical design that saves on maintenance time.
Adding a debris screen to the return air bulkhead is a smart way to improve the efficiency of your refrigeration unit and reduce maintenance. By trapping plastic wrap and other debris before it gets to the evaporator coil, the unit runs more efficiently and the debris can be cleaned out without accessing the evaporator.
The PrimAir bulkhead is constructed of a thick polyethylene material. It is strong, durable, resistant to damage from the cargo and provides protection for the evaporator. The nonporous
material is easily cleaned and specifically approved by the FDA for contact with food products.
The PrimAir bulkhead fits all Thermo King and Carrier® wide post models. The support pod configuration provides contact points for attaching to the trailer front wall supports,
regardless of the trailer manufacturer. The bulkhead does not need to be attached to the evaporator itself.
PrimAir Chutes & Bulkheads: Features & Benefits